- A History of the Ontario Hydro ‘Museum of Electrical Progress”, commissioned by the Canada Science and Technology Museum. 2014.
- Review of Feynman by Jim Ottaviani and Leland Myrick. Annals of Science, 71 (2), pp. 292-4. 2014.
- “Museums and Scientific Material Culture at the University of Toronto”, Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science, 44 (4). pp. 725-34. 2013. (with Erich Weidenhammer)
- “Visual Representation and Science: Editor’s Introduction”, Spontaneous Generations, Vol. 6, pp. 1-7. 2012. (with Eleanor Louson)
- “Pictures and Pedagogy: The Role of Diagrams in Feynman’s Early Lectures”, Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science Part B: Studies in the History and Philosophy of Modern Physics. 43 (3). pp. 184-94. 2012.
- Review of The Emergence of Genetic Rationality: Space, Time, and Information in American Biological Science, 1870-1920 by Phillip Thurtle. Spontaneous Generations. 3 (1). pp. 229-232. 2009.
You can download a PDF of my latest CV here: Ari_Gross_CV_June_2014.